Mutual Ground is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that relies on contributions from individuals, organizations and corporations to fulfill its mission.
- Donate with your credit card by clicking this button (paypal)
- Donate by sending a check to: Mutual Ground, 418 Oak Ave, Aurora, IL 60506
- Donate In Memory or In Honor of an individual or group. We will send an acknowledgement of your gift (Note: the amount of the gift will not listed).
- See if your employer will match your donation. As a Human Services organization, many companies match donations to Mutual Ground.
- Donate on-line through Just Give.
- Consider Planned Giving for Mutual Ground. Name us in your will, gifting life insurance policies or securities, etc.
- Plan your own FUNDRAISING PARTY for Mutual Ground. Mutual Ground Third Party Fundraising Guidelines
- Support our fundraising events. Blossoms of Hope Gala 2014 is Saturday April 12th at Pipers Banquets in Aurora, IL. Tickets are $125 each.
- Volunteer Click on this link to see if one of our volunteer opportunities would interest you.
- Donate needed items for families who are moving into Transitional Housing. This is a program that helps victims of domestic violence move out of shelter into one of our housing units. This is ‘transitional living’–its only for 6 months. We complied a list items that that they will need. It includes items such as shower curtains, bath mats, dish drainers, etc. Click here: Trans Housing
- 2014 Wish List of items we need donated: 2014 Wish List
- We now have a new donation acceptance policy for items.We will accept donations on the following days and times:
Every Tuesday from 12-6 pm and the last Saturday of every month from 1-5 pm
To drop off donations: Enter our drive way on West Park (Between Oak & Palace). Pull up next to the portico at the pillars. Call us at 630-897-0084 so we can open our donation room door.
- Through Hopeline, a partnership with Verizon Wireless, allowing you to drop off unused phones at your local Verizon store, and they will scrub the data clean, and refurbish/recycle the phones for our Clients.
For more information about ways to help, please contact Wendy Martorano, Marketing and Events Coordinator, at: 630-897-0084, x142 or by filling out the form below: