Mutual Ground has 24-Hour Crisis Lines
If you are in immediate danger, CALL 911.
If we can help you, call us:
- Domestic Violence Hotline:
- Sexual Assault Hotline:
If you are outside our service area of Southern Kane and Kendall Counties,
- Click on this link for Domestic Violence programs throughout Illinois.
- Click on this link for Sexual Assault programs throughout Illinois
It takes courage for those devastated by domestic violence or sexual assault to reach out for help. Their first contact can be crucial. MGI operates a 24-hour hot line for domestic violence and sexual assault victims.
- NO LINES HAVE CALLER ID
- All calls confidential
- Calls taken by trained personnel
- Crisis intervention advocacy
- Support for families and friends of victims
- Informed, non-judgmental support
- Sensitive, accurate information
- Spanish speaking advocates available
When you come to Mutual Ground for services, enter the lot on West Park and drive past the building for visitor parking. The main entrance is on Oak Ave.
Please do not use street parking on Oak Ave.